Taught by: Nicki Woodfin
World Religions and the Bible is a study built to help Christians better understand different religions and learn how to better witness and engage people of other religions.
Course Length: 10 sessions
Taught by Eddie Lane and David Merrill
Multiply exists to serve local churches by encouraging and equipping disciples who make disciples in all nations. We do this by providing biblical resources and hosting gatherings that prepare followers of Christ to go, baptize people, and teach them to obey everything Jesus commanded – including the call to make disciples.
Fall Semester- 8 Weeks
Led by: TBD
Most men know specific Bible stories, but do they know the overarching story of the Bible? While the Bible is a collection of 66 books, the reigning theme that still holds eternal implications for our lives today is God’s powerful story of redemption.
Join Eric Geiger over 8 sessions to explore this story of a God who loves us, longs to be known by us, and ultimately invites us into His story. Though there are many heroes in the Old and New Testaments, you’ll discover the one true Hero of our faith: Jesus.
· Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
· Seven weeks of personal study segments to complete between eight weeks of group sessions
· Four days of study within each week of personal study
· Discover the main story of the Bible, not just the stories within
· Understand the message of salvation that ties together the Bible’s characters and events
· Help men build their lives around the greatest story human history has ever known
· Equip men to spread the gospel
· Demonstrate to men their desperate need for Jesus
· Grow your biblical literacy with in-depth study
Led By: Denise Jenkins and Lisa Neeley
What is the deep cry of your heart? That ache in your soul that keeps you up at night? The prayer you keep repeating? Jesus not only cares about this deep, spiritual wrestling, but He also wants to step in and see you through it.
Join Lysa TerKeurst on the streets of Israel to explore the seven I AM statements of Jesus found in the Gospel of John. Through this interactive, in-depth study, you will learn to:
Led by: Larry Anderson
Take a journey through the names of God to better understand God and the Father and grow in your faith!
Led by: TBD
Momentum Bible Study Book includes small-group experiences for eight sessions, individual study opportunities, applicable Scripture, “How to Use This Study,” and tips for leading a group.
Most Christians want to make real, noticeable progress in their walk with Christ. We long to forgive, to have a pure heart, and to find peace in our lives, but we just don’t know how to get there. This Bible study was created to help believers get unstuck and build momentum toward a more godly life. Through a series of small-group sessions, author Colin S. Smith invites group members to discover that the understanding and strength we need to pursue holiness are available through the path Christ laid out for us in the Beatitudes—a path that includes forgiveness, purity, and peace. Find out what it really means to be poor in spirit, to be meek, and to mourn, and discover how those qualities will help you live a life in which God’s blessings are abundantly clear and present.
1. The Keys to Momentum Through the Beatitudes
2. Bring Nothing: The Enigma of Empty-Handedness
3. Take Ownership: The Power of Spiritual Mourning
4. Give Up Control: The Freedom of Submission
5. Long to Be Righteous: The Energy of Renewed Affections
6. Care About Others: The Joy of Complete Forgiveness
7. Go After One Thing: The Focus of Single-Mindedness
8. Give Up My Rights: The Gift of Making Peace
• 8 small-group sessions that walk through the Beatitudes
• Group and personal components
• Biblically rooted and gospel-centered content
• Give group members a better understanding of the relationship between empty-handedness and being poor in spirit.
• Grasp a greater depth of spiritual mourning and how it applies to our maturity.
• Help group members see the dangers of control and the freedom of submission.
• Get a better understanding of righteousness and how it expresses itself in our everyday lives.
• Learn how mercy and forgiveness work in tandem in the life of a disciple.
• Understand how the Beatitudes work together for discipleship and spiritual growth.
Led By: Leann Crawford and Sherry Pepin
Christine Caine believes that in order to change the future, we have to realize God is bigger than our mistakes, inadequacies, and limitations. In her 5-session DVD Study, Unashamed, she helps readers find freedom from believing they are fundamentally flawed and unworthy of acceptance and prepares them to step into their future - confident, dearly loved, created for a divine purpose.